Life-Space Immune Support Probiotic (60 Capsules)
Life Space Immune Support Probiotic (60 Capsules)
A premium, targeted probiotic formula containing 5 strains of beneficial bacteria combined with Zinc and Vitamin C to support the health and function of the immune system.
Based on scientific evidence, health benefits may include:
- Help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infection.
- Reducing the severity of common cold symptoms.
- Decreasing the duration of the common cold.
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
Each vege-capsule contains: 11 BILLION CFU
B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 - 5.0 Billion CFU
B. lactis BI-04 - 3.0 Billion CFU
B. longum BB536 - 2.0 Billion CFU
L. plantarum HEAL9 - 500 Million CFU
L. paracasei 8700:2 - 500 Million CFU
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Vitamin C 70 mg) - 84.73
Zinc (from zinc citrate 23.43mg) - 8mg
Mostly found in areas such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system.
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract.
CFU=Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Adults take 1 vegetarian capsule daily with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Do not use if the label seal around cap is broken or removed.
- No refrigeration required.